Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Afternoon Teacher

For those of you who don't already know last Friday was our afternoon teacher- Bethany's last day. She is headed off for adventures this summer and will be too busy working towards her degree in the fall to return. We have loved Bethany and she will be greatly missed.
So that means a new afternoon teacher. Her name is Kisa-(the i is long) I am pretty sure that is spelled wrong. She has been working in child care for a long time most recently up at the USU lab. She is working on a degree in Early Childhood ed. She will be starting at 2 every day so if you don't see me it is because I will start leaving a little earlier once she is trained. I decided I wanted a little more time with my family this summer :)
It is always exciting to get a new teacher in our classroom- they bring new fun ideas and energy. Make sure you introduce yourself to her. I think she will be GREAT!
Teacher Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers