Monday, November 1, 2010

Back from the dead??


I apologize for neglecting this blog last month. Between work, sick kids and the holiday I had very little extra time. So thank you for bearing with me. I know most of you are working parets so I know you understand the crazyness. I hope this month will go a little more smoothly at my house....


Watch for a parent letter in the next few days. Here are a few things you need to know.


Next week is Family Week. Diana will be posting a sign up tomorrow. Sign up for a time to come and spend time telling us about your family. You and your child will be in charge of a 15-20 minute block of time. You can do anything you want really but here are some ideas. You could bring a family pet, bring pictures, play a game you like as a family. You can bring a favorite treat to share. You can read a favorite book. Lots of options. Mostly we just want to see what makes your family special. We also ask each child to bring a family picture by Friday for a special family related bulletin board.
Last month was so much fun. I especially loved all the fall arwork we did. I took pictues but I am not sure when I am gonna get them up. I will try to this week.
This week our letters are O and P. I am excited for Friday. We are going to have a pie tasting day and then decide wich one we like the best.
I hope everyone had a great October. We look forward to an exciting busy month.
Love
Teacher Trina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers