Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Party Pictures






Here is the whole class dressed up as Easter Bunnies. There is something about turning kids into bunnies I just can't resist. They love it too- Diana said that she had to repaint everyone Friday afternoon after nap. One mom told me she had to redo the whiskers all weekend....


These are our tasty bird nest. (the kids wouldn't believe me when I told them we were making them out of sticks and mud) Our eggs even hatched out little peeps!
I didn't get many pictures of the egg hunt- we had to do it inside so it was a little crazy..... but here are a couple of shots.


We really had a lot of fun! Again thanks so much for all the donations- your kids enjoyed themselves so much!
Teacher Trina

1 comment:

  1. I can see my child was participating in the picture taking (at least I know he's the same with you) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers