Friday, April 30, 2010

Picturefest....sorry it took so long.

Thanks so much for being so patient with me I had good intentions this week but with a sick kiddo of my own this week things got a little derailed. If I had to choose one thing that has made a difference in my teaching style I would say it would be becoming a mom. It is so much easier to understand the crazy things parents do when you are going through the same thing yourself! Thanks for putting up with the craziness on Thursday when I had to take my sick girlie home and the class had a sub. Let us hope that does not happen again for a while.........

So here it is Picture Fest April 2010

Have you taken a minute to check out back to see the new grass areas- it looks really good and there is now a garden for each classroom. Don't forget to check out all the other changes we are making- yeah for State Grant money- we are really excited about our new things.



Zoo Week....



Our little researchers!
They really got into building cages and homes for all our animals.




Diana plays a Zookeeper game at Circle Time

Farm Week..... tractor track paintings





Milking "Bessie the yellow cow" aka our table







These two got board of making letter and decided to do their own thing. I love it!!
Bug Week......"The Dance of Metamorphosis" yes I actually have them dance through the process from egg to caterpillar to chrysalis then butterfly- here they are emerging from the chrysalis..
Here they are eating out of flowers...
Friday food project--Butterfly Cakes
Had to take a close up of the m&m pile they built onto their cake- so much fun to decorate cakes with 4 year olds. Hope they didn't lick their finger too much.
That catches us all up!!

Hope you all have a great weekend. See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers