Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28-April 2


Hi everyone hope you have had nice relaxing weekends. I apologize for not having any pictures posted from last week but we left our router in Salt Lake and that has made adding pics a little more complicated than I have had time for. I promise I will get some posted as soon as I can. I took some really cute ones of our Pajama and Pancake Party on Friday.

This week we will be starting our Egg unit. We talk about the parts of an egg, what it looks like, how you can eat it and oviparous and non-oviparous animals. We also talk a little about Easter and the traditions around it. Most of the Easter talk will be Friday at our Easter Party. We are still in need of donations of candy and eggs. I filled about 100 on Friday but that only equals out about 2.5 eggs per kid and that will not be much fun...... So I hope you will be able to donate! Please have them there by Wed. so I have time to fill them all. We so appreciate all the support we get from you. As always if you would like your child to come Friday and it is not their regular day it is fine with us. You can just bring them for the party (9:30-11:30ish)

This week Letter E. I am not sure we will have enough time for sharing on Friday but your child is still welcome to bring something that starts with E to school. Don't forget to find things that start with E at home this week.

I hope that everyone had a good time at Parent teacher conferences. Remember to help your child sign in at our new sign in center. We hope this daily activity will really boost our name writing skill through the roof!

Starting April first I will also bring back our book reading chart. There were a few request at parent teacher conference. If you remember you get to put a sticker on the chart per book you read at home the night before. Reading to your child is actually one of the number one indicators of success in your child's education.

Wow this was a lot of information! I will see you all tomorrow!
Teacher Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers