Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Letters W&X

This week has already been super crazy.  Thank you to all the parents who came out to support us at the Courthouse.  Your kids were so awesome. I heard that we made people cry... SWEET that was the goal ;)

Welcome to the 4's class blog that has not been  updated FOREVER.  I took on this project a couple of years ago and it went really well.  Then I started worrying about putting pictures of kids on the internet and all that stuff and got a little overwhelmed. That being said I would like to try again.  This blog really is a valuable resource for those who use it. 

This week we are studying the letters W and X.  Our theme is Weather.  We have spent time talking about the Water Cycle, wind, rain, snow, and sunshine.  This has been a perfect week to study weather because we've had so much variation  in weather conditions! 

I will see how this experiment goes and hopefully you will be hearing from me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers